English Language Tests
The Pearson Test of English Academic is a computer-based test which delivers real-life measures of test takers’ language ability.
The test is designed for non-native speakers who wish to study in an institution where English is the primary language of instruction. PTE Academic is recognised by institutions worldwide and is approved by DIAC for student visa applications.
Click here to learn more
JETSET English Test
JETSET qualifications are a range of internationally accredited qualifications, designed to assess the learner’s ability to communicate in English. JETSET provides a clear and consistent pathway through English language learning, from beginner to full fluency, enabling learners of all ages and backgrounds to develop their skills.
- Contextualised papers – suitable for all ages and all abilities
- All 4 skills covered: Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking
- Available at 7 levels aligned to the Common European Framework
- Consistent progression between levels
- On-demand flexibility: schedule exams for a time convenient for centres and learners
- Extensive support materials to assist with the delivery of JETSET